OH! The fun with naming a project. This is our second project in the color theory topic. We are working with primary and secondary colors only for this project.
The photo below is my example I showed the class. I always get questions about what they can do for coloring. They have the freedom to color how they want, but they must incorporate the required elements. I used monochromatic inside my pie shapes to add emphasis and variety.
I had some specifics I required for this project.
1. Make an 8x8 box on your paper
2. Create 6 sections in the square making organic "pie" shapes. Each line needs to cross in the middle.
3. Specific items go in each pie shape. The order of the content is up to you.
4. In each section: Your Name, Design #1, Favorite Color, Design #2, Favorite Subject, Design #3
5. The colors need to be in the order of the color wheel.
I really LOVED how a lot of them put that their favorite subject was art... This warms my heart :)